Sunday 29 January 2012

Review: Nars Blush

In Super Orgasm


I know you have all heard of Nars Orgasm as it has been the craze blush of the year, everyone has been raving about. A couple of weeks ago I went shopping and saw it in SpaceNK, I asked the assisant if I could buy it so she went and got one for me and wrapped it up in a little bag for me. Sadly when I got home I found out she had actually given me super orgasm. I wasn't too upset though because they are so similar.

I loved this colour because it was so shimmery and glittery but sadly the glitter doesn't actually transfer onto my cheeks that well so it isn't actually glittery when worn. It is however very pigmented which is good and I absolutely love the packaging. Nars have such nice sleek matte black cases which is just so classy and nice. It is a very strong colour so can only really be worn when going out or on special occasions and is a very summery colour so it makes me so excited for july when I just look at it.


As you can see there is no glitter on my cheeks which is so disappointing.




In all it costs £20.50 and I don't think I'll be buying it again but I definitely want to try 'orgasm' when this one runs out. Don't get me wrong though, I love this blusher its such a nice colour and lasting effect but I just wish the glitter actually came through onto my cheeks.

Do you know any good glitter blushes?

Ditzy Doll
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Thankyou for your comment on my blog i popped over to read your review on the super orgasm! It looks gorgeous - very similar in colour to the orgasm blush - but i would have thought it would be slightly more glittery? I love the Nars packaging too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Beth! No problem hun, I absolutely love your blog!! Yeah me too, it's such a shame it's not, but I'm going to try it out again with a better quality blusher brush and see if it works ay better! Yeah its so sleek and nice xxx

      Delete
  2. I tried swatching Orgasm at Sephora last time I was up, and I remember the swatch being rather glittery, which is why I didn't buy it. So if you wanted the glitter you may have better chances with Orgasm :) I love their lipgloss in the same colour too...it's absolutely gorgeous!

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm tempted to get it but feel guilty about getting two expensive blushes that are so similar. Yes their whole orgasm range is so nice I love it and can't wait to try out some more of their stuff!

      xxxxxxxx

      Delete