Tuesday 24 January 2012

Review: Maybelline Expert Wear Blusher

in Rosewood

I got this blusher on a trip to my local supermarket a couple weeks back. I actually went to get their dream soft blusher but they didn't have the colour I wanted. So instead I got this as its a really lovely light rosey pink, very neutral and easy for everyday wear.


This product was actually very disappointing and when put on it is barely visible, it takes about five layers before you can even notice it. There for it doesn't last at all. When swatched on my hand, just like my face, it is barely noticeable. The colour also has no shimmer or glitter which I was looking forward to because I want a matte blush for everyday wear and a shimmer for going out or evening wear but I guess I'll have to wait because this is definitely not the ticket. 




This product retails at £5.19 and comes in five shades. I have only tried this one shade and am sure the others could be better then this one but I won't be repurchasing this in a longtime and definitely not in this colour.

Have any of you tried this? How did it work for you?

Ditzy Doll
xxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear it didn't work for you, Hannah! If you're able to get them over in the UK, the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour blushes are the best I've ever used. They're a bit pricey (I paid $33 for mine), but they're completely worth it and they will last you for eons! (Tipsy is the one I have, it's a beautiful coral-y shade, and when applied with a light hand it's very natural looking. It's also matte)
    If you can, I'd recommend you ordering one. I think you'd really like them and they come in many colours. Good luck!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looked them up and they look so good, love the colours Frisky, Glisten, Amused and Tipsy!! Sadly I couldn't find any websites that sell them in the UK :( xxxxx

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry! :( I'd send one to you if I could! xxxx

      Delete
    3. Aw thats so sweet thank you for the thought xxxxx

      Delete
  2. I totally agree, these are RUBBISH with a capital R. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't have said it better myself !! :p they are soo bad xxxxx

      Delete