Friday 20 January 2012

Review: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

In light plus


Heya Guys, how's it going? So I got this product for my birthday from a family friend and love it! I've been wanting it for ageeeesssss and finally got my mitts on it! I was so happy and couldn't wait to try it out! It is a powder that is supposed to matte your face and set your foundation, it is meant to have little coverage and look natural!

From the moment I first used this product I was pleased, it made my skin look so nice and smooth. At first I was worried though because I didn't choose the shade and it looked quite pale, even for my skin tone, but it worked fine! The powder as mentioned above doesn't have a high coverage and won't cover up any spots but if you have slightly blotchy skin like me then it should cover that right up and give you a flawlessly even skin tone. It is best applied with a big powder brush although you can use a sponge. The product is meant for over foundation and acts great on its own for those lighter coverage days as well. 

Before:                               After:                                                                                                                      
This product is however retailed at £20.50 and is very expensive, although in it's defense it is the best powder I have ever used and I will definitely consider buying it again when this one runs out! It does everything it's meant to do and with a little bit of concealer you can't go wrong.

One last thing to mention... my Sephora makeup remover is running out and I need a new one, anyone use any good ones they can recommend me? 

Ditzy Doll xxxx

8 comments:

  1. I just use the Rimmel Gentle Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover...it works pretty alright, but if you want a higher-end one, I've heard way too many good things about the Clinique one :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooo they both sound good! Will definitely be trying out the rimmel one!c Thank youu xxxx

      Delete
    2. I know you're just starting out with a blog too, but can I just say that I really love your reviews? They're great. More of them would be well received! :D
      xxxx

      Delete
    3. Aw thank you thats so sweet!! You've made my day xxx

      Delete
  2. Heeeeey you! I also have this but in a dark shade just for contouring. I find it a little drying but I'm happy it works so well for you! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeey Han!! Oh really? thats sucks :( xxxxx

      Delete
    2. Rudegirl! you should follow me on twitter then we can talk more :) @HannahWoods_ xxxx

      Delete
    3. Ahaha :p I don't have twitter :'( but will be getting it soon I think so definitely will as soon as I do!! xxxxx

      Delete