Monday 23 January 2012

Review: Benefit BADgal liner waterproof

in black

Hey again, another birthday product for you guys today. I was so happy when I got this as I had wanted it for ridiculously long, I had brought it once ages ago and lost it the next day (d'oohh) I wasn't expecting to get it and was super excited when I did! I had heard such good things about this and couldn't wait to try it out!


I prefer to use liquid liner or gel on my upper lids so I only wanted this kohl liner for my waterline, so the blender wasn't important to me. Now I chose this product because I believed, it being waterproof and all, that it would be really strong and long lasting. This product however was very disappointing. It goes on very faint and more grey then black and I have to layer it on before its even strong enough to be noticeable. Then within an hour most of it has worn off.... whereas when swatched it shows up really dark and strong.... maybe its better for upper lids and that was all it was designed for?


This product costs £14 and all in all I can assure you I won't be buying it again. I will be sticking to my trusty and much cheaper £4 Topshop one. 

Have any of you tried this? And how did you find it? 

Ditzy Doll
xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I really like the badgal line, thats dissapointing to hear about the liner :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too I was expecting this to be so good and was so disappointed :(

      Delete